Tuesday, 7 March 2017

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE: MY PERSONAL JOURNEY TO BODY APPRECIATION

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE: MY PERSONAL JOURNEY TO BODY APPRECIATION
Since embracing strength training, my body has completely changed. I have much more muscle definition, and much less fat. (Sadly, a good amount of that fat came from my boobs, but that’s a topic for another post.) I’d say I now look “athletic.”  One of the biggest differences between my body pre-strength-training and my body now is… my new, big, glorious butt. I liked being soft, and I liked how I looked before, but I am very, VERY proud of my new bum. As I was starting to lift weights and see results, I always dreamed of a nice round butt. In fact, when I first started to lose a little fat from my boobs and hips, I thought: noooo! I’d never wanted to look like Gwenyth Paltrow: I had something more along the lines of Salma Hayek or Sofia Vergara in mind.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support